Our Latest Vacancies
Our client provides bespoke, cost effective fire and safety management solutions throughout a range of market sectors. They eliminate the need for numerous contractors by offering a comprehensive range of services.
Ensuring all their customers achieve full compliance with current fire, health & safety legislation, acting independently, our client won’t recommend unnecessary expensive systems or unneeded actions. ************ can be confident that the advice we give you is in the best interests of your business/residence in terms of cost, convenience and safety.
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm????
Benefits: Our client is looking for an experienced Service Delivery Coordinator to support across several business functions, including:
- Managing incoming calls
- Coordinating Service Delivery
- Scheduling Assessments/Inspections
- Client and Resident Communication
- Updating in-house systems
- Highly self motivated and able to apply their initiative in order to see tasks through to completion
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office and computer applications
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Comfortable working in a small team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to undertaking a range of business support tasks