Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Service Team Manger
Do you have solid experience at Team Manager level within a Contact Centre/Call Centre environment?
Are you looking for the opportunity to grow your expertise within a global leading Insurance Provider?
Are you within commutable distance to Croydon?
Salary - Offering a basic salary of £32059.37 plus £2,000 shift allowance and £3,500 performance bonus = £37559.37per annum.
Hours -This position is based on a 35 hour week on shift basis; between Monday to Sunday, 7am to 10pm. Generally you will be working alternate weekends, with a requirement to cover holiday and absence as necessary.
Benefits include - Private medical cover, Life assurance, Pension, Childcare vouchers, discounted travel insurance andEye Care vouchers and more!
Lcation – Croydon
What is the objective of the Team Manager Role:
As a Customer Assistance Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day management of a team of Medical Assistance Advisors, providing 24/7 support to their client’s customers requiring medical assistance around the world.
You will be providing day to day support to your team, including coaching, on the job training, workforce planning, one to one meetings and appraisals. You will identify training requirements and, in co-operation with other relevant parts of the business, devise and implement strategies to address these needs.
Still keen – please read on ….
As well as motivating and coaching your team to ensure that employee performance is managed in line with the business Strategy, you will be responsible ensuring regular two-way communication, develop a high-performance culture in order to get the best out of your team.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Excellent communication skills which are essential when working in a shift environment
- Complete PDP for your team, understand career ambitions and aspirations and assist with future development
- Set SMART targets, spend time listening to calls and providing side by side feedback and guidance
- Ensure employee records are maintained and one-to-one meetings are delivered on time
- Deal with any employee relations issues which may arise
- Ensure high profile cases are managed and the correct parties are kept informed.
- Handle all regulated complaints within the FCA complaint guidelines
- Experience of managing a team within a contact centre environment or similar
- Customer focused, results orientated, and outcome driven
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment where some reports are working remotely 24/7
- Excellent leadership qualities & ability to delegate effectively
- Good standard of education
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office/in-house bespoke systems
- Flexible and adaptable and happy to work shifts
This is a hands-on position where no two days will be the same; you will be joining an experienced team which includes the Hub Manager, 3 Team Managers and a team of up to 18 Coordinators.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.