Our Latest Vacancies
Swimming Pool Valeter
Our client is an award winning and successful family run business, which has built its highly reputable service throughout Surrey, Sussex, Kent and Hampshire. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for someone with experience already in the industry or for a driven individual looking to learn a new trade as a Swimming Pool Valeter.
The business has built itself an excellent reputation within the luxury leisure industry with clients ranging from independent businesses to high-net-worth homes. you will be offered full training and your own company vehicle – you will be maintaining and servicing domestic swimming pools.
They are offering a competitive salary of £21,500 to £24,000, along with attendance incentive, pension and uniform.
What will your working week be like?
- Maintain and service indoor and outdoor domestic swimming pools
- Chemically balance water chemistry in pools
- Maintaining swimming pool filtration system and pump
- Identify areas for improvement
- Repair and replace equipment as required
- Daily paperwork completed accurately
- Maintain a clean and tidy company vehicle
- Maintenance of tools and equipment
Who will this role suit?
You will have a professional, friendly and confident nature with the ability to communicate well with both clients and colleagues. You will need to be physically fit and able to work to deadlines, with ever changing priorities.
- Full UK driving licence
- Good geographical knowledge an advantage
- Ability to communicate well with both clients and collegues
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Flexibility and attention to detail is essential
- Some previous experience working with tools or engineering an advantage but not essential
- Some previous knowledge of swimming pools an advantage but not essential as training will be given
- Presentable - uniform will be provided
- Strong swimmer!
Winter - Monday – Friday 8.00 – 16.00 (November – February incl)
Summer - Monday – Friday 8.00 – 17.30 (March – October incl)
Some late shifts and Saturday work will be required
Hours/Days: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5.30pm, (30 minutes unpaid lunch break). Additional hours may be required to complete projects on time and flexibility will be needed in this role.
Driving Licence: Full & clean
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.