Our Latest Vacancies
Our client is a well-established Media company who specialise in the Travel and Hospitality sectors; selling popular industry specific publications and events.
Due to an increase in workload, they are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join them on a full-time basis.
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
Location: London, SW1W/Office based (Close to Victoria Station)
Hours: Monday to Friday – 9am to 5.30pm (some flexibility). Agile working will be considered after the probation period (2 days at home)
What will your working week be like?
Reporting to the Credit Control Supervisor, you will be working as part of a team to ensure all clients satisfy their payment obligations within the agreed payment terms.
- Manage the aged debt, providing invoices and statements to clients and contacting clients to collect payment.
- Collecting debts from company debtors within the companies agreed payment terms
- Closely liaise with the Senior Credit Controller and Sales departments to enable timely resolution of customer disputes.
- Maintain updated and accurate customer information at all times on Sage and Excel.
- Handling calls confidently and politely establishing the reason for the call and gaining all information needed to take relevant action.
- Contact customers for payment by phone and email.
- Keep the credit control system up to date with clear notes.
- Respond to customer account queries in a timely manner and update the issue tracking system.
- Identify and raise potential bad debts to management
- Manage Ledger and Relationship with Businesses.
- Accurately maintaining the client database, ensuring all detail is recorded and client files contain all documents needed to comply with requirements.
- Resolve client disputes satisfactorily to collect payment and communicating with colleagues to gather the information.
Who will this role suit?
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Experience in credit control including reducing DSO and ledger balances.
- Confidence in using MS Office, such as Word and Excel, Experience of Salesforce would be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Be accepting and encouraging of evolving processes.
- Ability to organise and prioritise time effectively.
- Must enjoy working in a lively and hardworking team
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Requires organised individual with excellent time management and the ability to manage/prioritise workload
- Highly self-motivated with a 'can-do' attitude and the ability to work with minimum supervision
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.