Our Latest Vacancies
Our client, an independent, market leading commercial insurance brokerage in Redhill, is currently looking to recruit a tenacious, career focused and driven Administrator.
This role will suit someone who is looking to break into the Commercial insurance sector. As a strong team player - confident and capable communicator at all levels, you will be dealing with the administration of all commercial policies including fleets, package insurance and liability insurance.
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 (DOE) plus generous team performance bonus
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
Benefits: 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, life assurance, social night outs with the team, modern offices with pool table, sofa areas and outdoor patio area, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, enhanced maternity/paternity pay, car leasing agreement, paid dental check-up care, referral scheme, trade discounts, merlin discounts.
What will your working week be like?
The role will involve administering commercial insurance policies including new business paperwork, renewal administration as well as mid-term adjustments and you will certainly have the chance to develop and grow your own skill set and knowledge bank.
You will be joining an existing team of friendly professionals that really do get on and care about the company they work for. The commercial team have some ambitious growth plans over the coming years so not only is this a great time to join but there will be plenty of opportunity for development for the right individuals.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the commercial department by means of administrative support
- Achieve individual KPI targets set by the company, whilst managing customer and team expectations.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with underwriters and colleagues.
- Deliver customer service in line with ‘best practice’ and ensure compliance to relevant policies.
- To provide an efficient and effective service to customers, understanding their needs and requirements and working to exceed these wherever possible.
- Accurately process new business, mid-term and renewal documentation and send to clients in an effective and timely manner.
- Effectively deal with incoming post and email enquiries
- Maintain accurate records and computer files.
Who will suit this role?
- Gained administration experience
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and good attention to detail.
- Team working skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proven desire to update knowledge and skill set when required.
- A strong work ethic and a professional approach to all aspects of business internally and externally.
This is a superb opportunity for someone looking to learn a new skill set and progress in a great company so apply today!
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Admin, stationery, reception, post, letters, entry level, calls, queries, data entry
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.