Our Latest Vacancies
Administrator - Hybrid
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator based within their modern, open plan office in Leeds centre. This is a challenging and rewarding role, drawing on and further developing team working, administration and organisational skills. Day to day responsibilities include calendar management, travel arrangements and effective and professional client liaison. So, if you have strong IT and communication skills and capable of working both independently and as part of a team, then this role could be for you!
Offering a competitive salary of £20,000 to £24,000 (depending on experience) and working hours of Monday to Friday 9:00 -17:00 on a hybrid basis (2-3 days office based), this client also offers fantastic benefits, of which include: Full training, Annual bonus, Pension, eye care vouchers, life insurance, medical insurance 25 days annual leave, as well as further flexible benefits!
Working with a team of consultants no two days will be the same, from calendar management, meeting preparation and support (scheduling, minute-taking, AV setup/IT requirements, preparation of meeting materials as required) to Arranging travel, mailbox management (using initiative and with minimal intervention) you will also manage the production of client materials; creating reports, letters, meeting notes, presentations in accordance with company templates.
The successful candidate will have gained experience in a professional services environment with advanced understanding of Microsoft Office 365 including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and MS Teams. You will have experience of working as an administrator, providing assistance to a team of individuals.
What further skill set is our client looking for?
- Strong command of the English language, spelling and grammar
- Good level of numeracy
- Accurate typing/data entry efficiency
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise
- Ability to work as part of a team; actively participate and contribute, using your initiative to help within our busy team
- Strong communicator with clear written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be persistent and persuasive with colleagues at all levels within the business
- Strong customer service and client focus
- Solution focused with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle sensitive information in an appropriate manner
- Flexible approach in undertaking a variety of responsibilities
- Capable of handling and providing creative solutions to problems
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.