Our Latest Vacancies
Account Handler - Insurnace
We are pleased to be supporting a rapidly growing organisation who offer a fantastic working environment, to recruit an experienced New Business Account Handler. Our clientis looking for an outgoing and dynamic individual to join their busy sales team based in Sutton who holds existing sales experience in the commercial insurance sector. You will have experience of placing business in the open market as well as scheme-based policies.
As part of the New Business Team the role will require you to make sales and market products via the telephone by way of incoming customer calls and outbound calls. You will place non-scheme new business through open market resources, and also become involved in the placement of scheme business where required. You will be required to maintain thorough understanding of products, process sales and meet sales targets.
Offering a competitive salary of circa £30,000 DOE plus excellent benefits including 28 days holiday plus your birthday off, stakeholder pension scheme, flexitime system (up to 10 ‘flex’ days per year), Perkbox and Perkbox medical, 7 hour working day, regular performance reviews and lots more!
The following skills and experience or required to be considered for this role:
- Insurance qualified to minimum of certificate level
- Previous sales experience essential
- Experience of selling products face to face or via the telephone
- Previous track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Minimum of 2 years previous commercial insurance experience in new business or account management environment (preferably property, liability and motor)
- Track record of personal development and growth in previous roles
- Commercially focused and motivated by targets
- Excellent time management skills
- A clear logical thinker who takes initiative to make decisions
- Has the ability to work well under pressure
- Effective team player and collaborator
- Maintain a conscientious, positive and enthusiastic approach to work, maintaining good working relationships with colleagues.
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident and ambitious person who would love a hands-on role with a high degree of autonomy, whilst continuing to develop your skill set and career path.
For a full job description, apply today!
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.