Our Latest Vacancies
Do you want to work for an interesting industry where you will learn new things every day? Are you looking for a varied role where you can utilise your existing skills?
A rare opportunity to work for a family run business as an Office Administrator. An international company that specialise in fresh food distribution. Offering a starting salary of circa £25,000 and working hours of Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (Office based only).
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join this successful business based in Caterham. The role would be suitable for someone used to working in a small team and who is looking to expand their administrative knowledge and experience. You will act as a central support administrator to the office/Crewing Manager, dealing with a variety of tasks including the processing of confidential information.
Who will suit this role?
The ideal candidate will have gained work experience within a similar role. This role is based in a small but extremely busy team, so a flexible, pro-active and forward thinking nature would be ideal. They are looking for a friendly candidate who can support a business in all areas and has a confident and positive attitude.
- Educated to a minimum of A Level standard with a minimum of two years administration experience
- Strong hands-on experience of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner, along with a high standard of written English
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise and multi‐task
- Highly motivated with the ability to work self‐sufficiently
- Professional with a ‘can do’ and flexible approach
What does a day in the life of the Office Administrator look like:
- Handling of all incoming calls and mail in a professional manner
- Ordering and maintaining of stationery supplies and kitchen supplies
- Organising couriers for both overseas and UK deliveries
- General house‐keeping – making tea, keeping kitchen tidy
- Ad‐hoc administration to include photocopying, scanning, laminating and binding for all office staff members
- Maintaining records and index for storage, including general filing. Managing IT system back up and reporting an technical issues.
- Email support for CEO as and when required, ensuring urgent items are dealt with and reminders are managed
- Organising travel itinerary. Researching flight information, arranging transfers, local transport and hotel bookings are covered ‐ and preparing detailed itineraries.
- Providing support and cover to the Office/Crewing Manager
- Maintaining voyage records (sit reps, crew lists etc.)
The above listed role is only a snippet of what you can expect your daily duties to look like, no two days will be the same!
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.