Our Latest Vacancies
An exciting Office Administrator opportunity has become available working within a successful Technology Group based in Reading. This is a part time opportunity (20 – 25 hours per week over 5 days on a permanent basis.
The office Administrator will be responsible for day-to-day support to the business, working directly with the company Director to ensure a smooth business set up. The successful candidate will provide a comprehensive administrative function, have a good general knowledge of Microsoft software applications such as Word and Excel.
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of previous Administration experience preferably within a Sales environment, due to the nature of the business set up. This role would suit a dynamic, eager, and keen individual, who wants to get stuck in, someone who is looking for a steppingstone into a company that can offer long term career development and progression.
Amongst many tasks, you will be responsible for;
- Managing staff timesheets/pink sheets and ensuring driver details are entered correctly into the database
- File and update staff records
- Monitor and order office stationery and kitchen supplies
- Ordering of staff uniform
- Taking inbound calls and managing customer expectations in the first instance
The successful individual will hold experience of working within an office admin position, with the natural ability to multi-task and manage multiple requirements. In addition, you will hold the following key skills:
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong and effective communication skills both verbally and in writing
- IT literate, confident user with Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Able to manage conflicting priorities
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 pro rata
Hours: Monday to Friday 20-25 hours – flexible
Benefits include: 23 days holiday plus BH, additional half day annual leave given for your birthday, sick pay, Healthshield, Life insurance, free will writing service and gym membership contribution.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.