Our Latest Vacancies
Are you an experienced, proactive and self-motivated individual with the drive and tenacity to succeed?
Do you enjoy working with like-minded Consultants within a fast paced, great working environment?
We want to speak to energetic and hardworking individuals who have a passion for speaking to people and therefore resulting in finding the general public their dream job. Interested …. here’s some more information:
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 plus commission OTE uncapped
Hours: Monday to Friday, flexible 40 hour week (8am to 5pm/8.30 to 5.30pm/9am to 6pm)
Benefits: 20 days holiday increasing to 25 day plus Bank Holidays, regular team events
About the Company
YourRecruit Group are a rapidly growing recruitment group who are specialists in Commercial & IT Recruitment. We take pride in providing an unrivalled service to both our clients and candidates. Working at YourRecruit Group will offer you the opportunity to enhance your career with a company who want you to succeed!
Due to increasing demand, we are looking for an established Recruitment Consultant to join our business and play a pivotal role in our continued success.
What will your working week be like?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a very established company who are going from strength to strength.
- Identify new business opportunities and generate new clients over the telephone and in person
- Build and develop your own recruitment desk
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Use job boards, our extensive internal database, LinkedIn and social media platforms to source the best talent for each role
- Understand the requirements of each position and successfully match the needs of both our clients and candidates
- Build a talent pool of candidates through screening and interviewing candidates
- Consistently deliver a first-class service
- Support the other Commercial Recruitment Consultants on their recruitment campaigns
- Deliver against realistic KPIs
Who will suit this role?
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 18 months, hands-on experience working within Recruitment with proven billing records.
- Experienced in using multiple sourcing platforms including LinkedIn, Boolean, Social Media and Networking events
- Strong commercial awareness
- Confident in quickly building relationships with clients and candidates
- Natural communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- An organised and structured approach to work
- Advanced Excel and Word skills essential
- A great team player
Why work for us?
We offer a down to earth working environment and a great team atmosphere! In recognition of your hard work – here are just a few of the benefits you could enjoy:
- Quarterly sales competitions (previous winners have included an all-expenses paid night at the shard!)
- Quarterly team nights out to award winning restaurants
- Rising holiday, increasing per year of server to reward staff loyalty
- Dress for your day policy
- Free beer / wine / diet coke fridge in the office
- Legendary 2x Christmas parties
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.