Our Latest Vacancies
Finance Reporting Manger
Our client is a successful and expanding college group – they are looking to appoint an organised and enthusiastic Finance Reporting Manager to join their professional and knowledgeable Finance department at their Redhill office.
Salary: £38,000 to £41,500 (Subject to qualifications, skills and experience)
Hours: 37 hours/week, 08:45-17:00, Monday - Friday
Benefits include: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and closure days (pro rata), free parking, employee support services, free gym, discounted salon use, staff classes.
**The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS clearance**
The purpose of this role is to be a key contributor to the production of College Group financial information and deliver group wide training and development programmes to relevant curriculum areas on financial reporting. The role will also have responsibility for managing the Financial Reporting team, with 3 direct reports.
Interested? Please see further details:
Your main responsibility will be aiding in the formulation of the yearly college group and produce the monthly consolidated pack, termly finance reviews and monthly budget holder reports. As well as ensuring that ‘month end’ deadlines are met. You will support the budget holders across the college and provide all necessary support in relations to the college’s apprenticeship, High needs, and Student Bursary provisions.
The successful candidate must have:
· Fully qualified accountant (CCAB/CIMA)
· Maths & English GCSE / Level 2 equivalent
· Experience of working with Agresso or a similar accounting software package
· Intermediate - strong Excel / MS Office
· Previous experience of working within an education setting desirable
· Experience of managing or supervising a finance team desirable
Further responsibilities will include:
• Reconcile all related balance sheet accounts in a timely manner
• Business Partnering – contributing to effective budgetary control by ensuring that all budget holders remain fully supported by the finance team
• Support the introduction of budgetary control enhancements such as commitment accounting and self-service reporting for budget holders
• Segmental Reporting – utilise system enhancements, develop allocation methodology and take advantage of new course costing software to enable the accurate reporting of College finances at more granular levels (e.g. by site and by course)
• Act as a key point of contact for any financial controls audits in order to ensure compliance, swiftly addressing any findings and adopting agreed recommendations
• Provide responses to ad-hoc financial reporting queries
• Deputise for Head of Finance when required
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.