Our Latest Vacancies
Project Admin - Temp (Remote)
Key responsibilities of role include:
- Arrange meetings
- Ensure completion of papers for meetings and distribute same in accordance with deadlines and timeframes agreed
- Prepare agendas and take minutes, type notes from group discussions and interviews
- Ensure projects and programmes of work meet key dates using a bring forward system
- Manage electronic diaries, run and collate reports and conduct general admin duties
- Distribute confidential/urgent communications in a timely manner
- Act as point of contact for teams and support project management and departmental events
Who will this role suit?
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who has first class communication, organisation and secretarial skills with the ability to work under pressure, planning and co-ordinating a demanding workload in order to meet strict deadlines as well as being able to work independently and as part of a team.
This is a home based role – laptop and mobile will be supplied if required.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Previous PA/Secretarial experience would be an advantage
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and respond to sudden unexpected demands
- Ability to work autonomously exercising judgement and initiative
- Experience of taking and producing meeting minutes
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Tact and discretion, ability to assess and maintain strict confidentiality
- Attention to detail with high degree of personal organization, prioritisation and self-management.
- Highly organised with a logical and systematic approach to completing tasks
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.