Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Service Coordinator x 5
This really is a fantastic opportunity to work for a Global business, working in a busy and fast paced, team environment, where you will be offered extensive training, fantastic benefits and long-term career progression. They are looking for candidates to start work on Tuesday 4th May 2021, so please only apply if you can join them on this date.
Interested? Here’s more:
You will be based within the Motor Operations Team which is a 24/7 shift operation. You will work on an 8-week rolling shift rota, covering 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Sunday. In recognition of the hard work and unsociable hours you will work at times throughout your rota, a very competitive basic salary of £22,240 is on offer, along with a performance bonus and further enhancements on your salary when late shifts occur.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing telephone calls in a prompt and courteous manner
- Provide a proactive response to assistance calls by advising client on minor technical queries and providing solutions
- To manage each assistance file to ensure that customers receive the most appropriate service
Is this role for you?
You will need to be a confident communicator – you will be handling 70+ calls per day, so the ability to treat each call professionally, patiently and diplomatically is key!
- Having a natural ability to build rapport with the caller to confirm their ID, specific facts about the problem to turn the call around as quickly as possible whether this be actioning a Technician to attend on site or suggesting an alternative solution.
- The successful candidate will have an enthusiastic and self-motivated attitude.
- Ability to remain calm, even whilst working under pressure.
- Confident IT skills with the ability to learn multiple databases
- GCSE grade C or above, Maths & English
- Full background checking to include credit check and DBS will be carried out for successful candidates
Our client is looking for assertive individuals who can work effectively on their own initiative as well as within an extremely busy team. Experience of working within a customer focused, office environment is preferred, however, full training is given. Don’t miss out - get in touch today!
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.