Our Latest Vacancies
PR & Communications
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced PR & Communications Manager to ensure that communications are consistent and scalable - as well as seeking new opportunities and maintaining good relationships with media contacts.
This is a great opportunity within Norwich to lead PR and Communications for a global business with so much positivity to spread! Phenomenal charity work, millions of young creatives across the world to communicate with, an employer who cares about their people and a passionate bunch of individuals to work with.
The successful PR & Communications Manager will be involved in every aspect of PR and Communications, including brand reputation, strategy, media relations and coverage, social media, customer knowledge, and more. Key responsibilities includes:
- Develop and deliver an integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, marketing, and online.
- Be responsible for building, cultivating and maintaining key media contacts and securing regular high-level coverage for the company’s products, promotions, the brand, and the senior team.
- Manage the reputation and tone of voice of the company across all platforms, to ensure that they are consistent and clear.
- Have a keen understanding of who their users are, what they need, and how they can best communicate the benefits of the software and service to them, as well as how competitors do this.
Our client was born in 2001 with one clear goal - to change the world of filmmaking for the better and 20 years later, they now produce the fastest growing VFX software product on the market and work with world-renowned industry partners. With over 6 million creatives from YouTubers, gamers, vloggers, filmmakers, and motion graphics artists to award-winning directors and breakout viral stars, they span across over 160 countries and are continuing to grow.
As well as that, their talented team are from all walks of life, and some of them world-leading experts in their field. They pride themselves on their supportive, loyal and cohesive team culture that rewards them with enthusiasm, determination and low staff turnover. Through hard work and a shared vision, they have built a global movement and this is something they are really proud of.
Interested? Let’s match your skill set:
This position will suit a highly creative and extroverted individual who has experience of PR in a consumer environment.
- CIPR Professional - PR Diploma or comparable education/experience/qualification.
- Proven experience of working at a senior level in a Public Relations, media or communications role, from a creative background.
- Proven experience of successfully raising an organisation’s public profile.
- Proven experience of developing, implementing and delivering communication strategies.
- An ability to develop relationships with a wider range of stakeholders including high net worth individuals.
- A standout personality, who is proactive and extremely confident when it comes to approaching and communicating with employees, users, partners and our industry.
What perks can you expect?
- Competitive salary, £32,000 - £38,000 dependent on experience.
- Flexible hours of work
- 25 days of paid holiday per year plus all UK public and bank holidays
- Company pension scheme (salary exchange for optimal tax-efficiency available)
- Life insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Free city centre parking (dependent on eligibility)
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave Pay
- Company sick pay
- Free 24/7 access to BUPA Healthy Minds for mental wellbeing support.
- Free 24/7 access to AIG Smart Health to manage your health and wellbeing.
- Regular company social events, breakfasts and lunches
- Winter and Summer celebrations
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.