Our Latest Vacancies
Account Development Manager
Let us tell you more…
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Accounts you will work towards business development target through the management of an existing portfolio of designated corporate clients. With an emphasis on business development through first class relationship management, the role is to generate account premium growth by identifying new and profitable revenue streams which support both the client and the business’ key strategic objectives.
What will your working week be like?
- To manage the business relationship with the client(s) with the objective of delivering growth in both sales and profit.
- Deliver budgeted account turnover via portfolio of existing business and identify new opportunities to generate growth.
- Coach prospective and existing clients on the benefits of business products and services, detailing the business model and value proposition
- Pursue, negotiate, and close cross-sell opportunities, leading senior executives into active partnerships.
- Active cross functional management to ensure accounts within portfolio run smoothly. Ability to manage and influence key internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop strategic initiatives to drive conversion and increase product and service revenues for both clients and the business.
- Develop, implement and manage key account strategies.
- Monitor and track industry developments, taking account of these in managing accounts and developing new business.
- Ensure that any new business won with both existing and new clients is managed and maintained on an on-going basis.
- To provide accurate reports which may include: Budgets; Monthly Sales Activity reports and Strategic account strategy (this may include a competitor analysis).
Will you suit this role?
If you are looking for that next step within your Insurance Sales career and have the self-drive and ambition to manage and grow a portfolio of client’s – this could be the role you have been waiting for! The successful candidate will have gained at least 5 years’ experience within a large insurer, offering B2B corporate relationships; selling the services and bolt-ons.
You will need to hold the following skills & attributes:
- Good standard of general education (A ‘Level or equivalent)
- Proven evidence of experience within General Insurance Industry or Banking Industry background
- Excellent level of stakeholder management and experience to Client level and above
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate confidently/diplomatically at all organisational levels and with clients
- Agility in managing large and small accounts
- Ability to manage the end to end sales processes seamlessly implementing new lines of business
- Ability to investigate, quantify and propose ideas and changes to maximise efficiencies both internally and externally
- Have the gravitas and confidence to deal with the various challenges of the role
- Excellent attention to detail, quality orientation and analytical skills
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.