Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Relations Specialist
Due to continued success and growth, our client who are the UK’s largest independent staycation holiday agencies, is looking to recruit a Customer Relations Specialist to come on board, take the reins and handle issues or complaints that may occur before, during or after a holiday.
Whilst our client does sit within a sector that has suffered during the 2020/2021 pandemic, they have continued to grow and hit all 2020 sales targets, with great expectations for 2021. Business success aside, it is their people and culture that sets them apart from anywhere else you would work, and these are the reasons they have earned their title as one the of Sunday Times ‘Best Companies to Work For’ for two consecutive years.
Interested?? Here’s more ……
The successful individual will be required to resolve issues or complaints that may occur before, during or after a holiday in one of their properties. You will be communicating and liaising with both customers and owners either via telephone or email or feedback platform to find a solution satisfactory to all parties to ensure customers have the best experience possible whilst holidaying with them.
As the newest Customer Relations Specialist you will be responsible for the following:
- Responding to and successfully resolving customer and owner complaints within agreed service level targets
- Quickly investigating and understanding issues or complaints and coming up with a commercially-sensible solution, acceptable to all parties
- Maintaining thorough and detailed written records of all issues or complaints
- Proactively identifying potential issues and resolving these quickly to minimise impact
- Escalating any urgent/ high-priority issues/complaints in line with company policies
- Provide a professional and compassionate service that converts potential complainants into advocates for the brand
Is this role for you?
To be successful and shortlisted for this vacancy, the successor will have previous customer service experience within a call centre environment or will have worked within a customer focused/customer relations role. You will also hold the following skills and experience:
- Strong negotiation skills and a commercial mind-set
- Excellent communication skills
- Conflict resolution experience and/or training ideal
- Experience of working in the travel sector advantageous
- Complaint handling experience
What are the benefits of working for this employer?
Currently this vacancy will be based either remote or at one of their Northern sister brands - candidates will ideally be within commutable distance to Chester. The hours for this role will be 37.5 per week, to be worked on a shift rota basis covering evenings and weekends.
Although they work hard, they also believe in rewarding their employee’s hard work. In addition to a generous starting salary of £18,500 they offer a fantastic benefits package including:
- 33 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
- An additional day off during the week of your Birthday
- Annual company bonus scheme
- Long service awards - cash payments and increases in holiday allowances
- Staff discount on cottage holidays
- Free worldwide travel insurance (including family members)
- Monthly Wellbeing workshops
Working-remote for now, you will be working in the Chester office post lockdown.
Working hours will be on a shift basis working 37.5 hours per week between 9am and 7pm over a 7-day week including weekends. Hours will change to 9am – 9pm during peak time.
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.