Our Latest Vacancies
Salary: up to £35,000
Benefits: Contributory pension scheme/Laptop and mobile phone/bonus structure
Will you suit this role? Essential skills include:
- Previous experience leading up Operations roles
- Start-Up experience
- Passion to bring things together and drive a strategy and manage people
- Someone who has previous Recruitment experience or Care
- Previous Operations experience is essential, preferably in a recurring revenue organisation
- Experience in Hubspot is essential
- Understanding basic principles of project management with a focus on digital marketing and growing the business
- Experience managing sales operations previously
- 5+ years experience working in Sales Operations, Sales, business management, or a similar analytical role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to the Operations Director as required to ensure optimum efficiency in the overall sales team
- Take ownership of and manage sales processes, ensuring that they are adhered to by the team, and drive continual process improvement.
- Gather and analyse a variety of sales data, delivering concise and actionable outputs to senior leadership.
- Leverage the information available on Salesforce for optimum team performance.
- Ensure that Hubspot is accurate and up to date, driving the governance of the Sales Team with regards to timeliness and accuracy of reporting and updates
- Deliver new and improved Hubspot functionality, driving projects from requirement gathering through to execution.
- Manage Monthly Commissions payment process.
- Act as the day-to-day Sales representative with other parts of the business, being accountable for smooth running of the processes between functions.
- Aid in assembling winning pitches! You will be an active participant to the client pitch team, as you work cross-functionally to organize and help in creating attention-grabbing pitches.
- Work with product marketing to ensure alignment on sales talk tracks with customers and prospects, own the updating of materials from product marketing into sales teams/channel.
Is this the perfect role for you?
This role is working within the recruitment sector within Healthcare – if you have experience within this area, that would be a distinct advantage. Other skills and attributes that will make you a successful candidate will be:
- Leadership capability - unafraid to challenge others, to hold themselves and others to account
- Ability to influence the team and to manage and drive change
- Set and maintain high standards
- Analytical mindset, excellent data skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and influence decision making
- Take personal responsibility to meet commitments and actively seeks additional responsibility
- Presentation skills – translating numbers & trends for wider audience
- Very high level of proficiency in revenue reporting with attention to detail and focus on accuracy and predictability
- Strong project management capabilities
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.