Our Latest Vacancies
Social Media Lead
Would you like to work for an entrepreneurial consumer goods company whom since being established 17 years ago, design, manufacture and distribute unique innovative products throughout the world? This company believe in offering a positive fun working environment which allows the business to deliver results through a motivated and engaged team. As well as an exciting job role and place to work, the product range is sold across major retailers such as Tesco in the UK and Walmart in the USA – fun for kids ; big and small!!!
Are you an experienced Social Media Lead with experience in consumer goods-based development / growth?
With offices across the Globe including USA and China, this particular role can be offered at either their Cheshire headoffice or their Nottingham studio.
Interested? Let us tell you more…
The Social Media Lead will be a key team member and you will be responsible for developing and delivering strategies focused on increasing brand awareness, engagement, audience growth, as well as driving traffic and revenue via our social channels and other online platforms.
The ideal candidate will be both creative and analytical, work well under pressure, and be a great team player with excellent communication skills. You will be acutely socially aware and full of ideas, reacting first to social trends and initiating those best suited to their audience and brand messaging. As a global business, social media is not a 9-5 role so it is expected that the candidate is comfortable with working some irregular hours as well as travel when required.
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Experience in social media consumer goods-based development / growth
• Experience with major retail stores social media relations
• Experience at a fast-paced company, start-up, or agency environment
• Experience of paid Social.
• Excellent communicator – able to give clarity and set direction, work collaboratively across departments
• Experience in budget control and management
• You are tuned in to all current social trends
• Ability to form good working relationships with internal teams and external clients
• Project management skills and strong organisational skills
• Experience with social analytics and social listening tools
• Ability to think creatively and bring new ideas to the team
• Knowledge of all standard Microsoft office applications
• Develop and deliver a social media consumer goods strategy, setting targets relevant to each channel against brand and commercial objectives, such as increasing following and engagement metrics.
• Respond and react to changes within social media networks and current events.
• Report analytics to the Management team to demonstrate ROI, making recommendations as to the effectiveness of recent activity and suggesting changes where appropriate.
• Drive Digital Marketing activity where agreed.
• Attending photo / video shoots as required
• Manage content plan for growth for Instagram Stories, Reels, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and up and coming platforms.
• Deep understanding of the social media landscape and experience managing social media comms for like-minded brands.
• Ensure messaging is consistent across platforms and that all channels are connected – both to each other and to the wider brand marketing and related communications and initiatives.
• Maintain knowledge of new and emerging technologies and approaches to social media, and constantly review plans and implementation as a result.
• Share feedback and data from social media with stakeholders within the business in order to inform wider business responses.
• Ensure a wide range of content forms to maximise platform growth, including video, text, still imagery, animation, live action, that best utilise the technology available on any given social media/digital platform.
• Manage external relationships, to support the delivery of the social media plan, including influencers, brand partnerships and collaborative ventures for social media initiatives.
• Create and manage Press releases and media campaigns
Interested? Find out more - Apply NOW!
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.