Our Latest Vacancies
Level 3 Nursery Nurse
Come and join a beautiful Day Nursery and Pre School, who opened in spring 2015. They cater for 3 months to 5 years; with core hours of 8am-6pm daily all year round. They are situated in Lingfield and are easily accessible by both car and public transport.
Job Title: Early Years Practitioner
Responsible to: Early Years Leader/Deputy
Location: Lingfield, Surrey
Salary: Up to £10 p/h dependent on experience
Hours: Full time and permanent
Qualifications & Experience: Minimum NNEB or CACHE/NVQ Level 3 qualification or equivalent.
- A sound understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
- Paediatric first aid and/or safeguarding and/or basic food hygiene.
- Knowledge of safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- To be a key person.
- To provide a stimulating and varied programme of play and learning opportunities.
- To ensure the safety and well-being of the children.
- To work as part of a team and support colleagues.
- To encourage the participation and involvement of all parents of children attending the nursery.
- To assist in the setting up and clearing away of all activities and equipment.
- To ensure high standards of hygiene and safety are maintained at all times.
- To ensure that any information received concerning the children is kept confidential at all times.
- To actively encourage children’s progress in all areas of development, types and stages of play, by interaction and extension of play activities.
- To assist in keeping the individual record file for each of the children in the key worker group.
- To be involved in curriculum planning, policy writing and record keeping as requested by the supervisor.
- To attend staff meetings as requested.
- To attend training as requested.
- To support the work and beliefs of the nursery by helping to create an environment that promotes open and equal opportunities for children and adults.
- To undertake such additional duties appropriate to the level of the post as may be required, from time to time.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
***For your information:
- *Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
- **Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
- ***Not for you but you know someone suitable. Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
- Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.