Our Latest Vacancies
Warehouse Operative x2
YourRecruit are currently recruiting for 2x Warehouse Operatives to join a well-established, independent high-end retailer, based in Uckfield.
You will be moving/lifting very heavy products and therefore need to be strong, able and ideally available immediately. Ideally, you will have some previous warehouse experience and hold a Counter Balance licence, however, a Forklift licence is not essential to be successful.
Salary: £19,000 - £23,000 depending on experience
To work within the warehouse department alongside a small team picking, checking, packing and dispatching customer orders, ensuring the business provides an excellent service to all its customers.
- Checking in supplier deliveries and putting away stock.
- Picking & packing customer orders.
- Processing and filing paperwork associated with picking, collection and dispatch functions
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working area and ensure that a good level of Health and Safety
Who will suit this role?
- Must have previous experience of working in Goods In/out/Warehouse environment.
- Good numerical skills
- Good PC skills
- Strong time management ability
- Physically fit (heavy lifting will be involved)
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Excellent organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Hard working
- Fork lift licence would be an advantage
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Warehouse, picking, packing, deliveries, stock, ordering, goods in/goods out, stock checking, stock rotation
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.