Our Latest Vacancies
Are you Level 3 qualified in Childcare?
If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to come and join a well-established Nursery, based in Caterham, who are attached to a local Primary School. They are seeking a well experienced Nursery Practitioners to come and support their Nursery Team. It is a medium sized setting with 43 Children and 15 Staff Members, who really focus on the importance of implementing quality teaching to each and every child.
Salary: £17,500 up to £23,000 (Depending on experience and qualifications)
Positions: Nursery Practitioners
- To be involved in team planning of appropriate activities to ensure that the children's developmental needs are met.
- To be responsible for the welfare of a group of children, as directed by senior members of staff.
- Provide general care and supervision.
- Keep records of Key Children’s development.
- To attend out of working hours activities, to include training, staff meetings, parents’ evenings and special events.
- To contribute to the creation of an environment which provides for the well-being of all the children attending the Nursery.
- To work in partnership with the parents and carers to encourage open communication and involvement within the Nursery setting.
- To be aware of, and take the responsibility for, all aspects of health, safety and security in relation to the children attending the Nursery.
- To be a good role model to the children.
- To work flexibly as part of the Nursery Team, assisting and supporting colleagues wherever required in order to ensure the smooth running of the Nursery.
- Writing observations linked to the EYFS, on Key Children to give feedback on development.
- To respect and value all colleagues, children and parents, encouraging a positive and diverse working environment.
- Provision of personal care including: Changing nappies, keeping faces and clothes clean and dry and toilet training.
- To undertake any other aspects of Nursery work according to need.
About the Nursery:
This is a small, friendly, independent nursery for children aged 3 months to 5 Years old based in the grounds of a Primary School in Caterham. The Nursery has been established since 1995 and the premises are bright and cheerful and has a spacious garden providing children with plenty of outdoor fun. The nursery is open all the year from 8.00am until 6.00pm apart from public holidays and between Christmas and New Year.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable. Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Group does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.