2020 has been rubbish; I’m sure we can all agree on this! Pull up a chair, pour yourself a coffee (or tea) and let’s chat about how we can...
Our Latest Vacancies
Sales and Service Administrator
Working for a Facilities Management leader based in Kenley the successful Sales and Service Administrator will provide full administrative support to the Sales and service team, Engineers and Customers. Working within a small team you will be able to work together to solve problems for commercial and domestic customers.
Our client prides themselves on great customer service and having the best trained staff in the industry. And it’s not just them saying they are good, they have won awards for customer service and training and have achieved the industry’s first Investors in People Silver Award.
£20,000 - £21,000
Benefits: Company Pension, Bupa, Life Assurance, team incentives, company conference, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
What will your working week be like?
- First point of contact by phone and email from both clients and company technicians / sales force
- Checking / actioning Technicians and sales/service paperwork
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis to update on work progress
- Taking ownership of queries and complaints
- Keeping service database records up to date
- Creating jobs on the database and delivering quotations for sales
- Producing and maintaining spread sheets
- Sales support – terminating contracts, developing lapsed business
- Answering low level account queries
- General office duties
Who will suit this role?
In order to be successful in this role you will ideally have service / FM industry experience, however, this is not essential and full training will be provided. You will however, have previous experience of working to tight deadlines within a sales administrative based environment.
- Excellent Communication Skills – both written and verbal
- Strong Customer Service skills when dealing with clients via telephone
- Highly organised and flexible, with the ability to multitask and work to deadlines
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to stay clam under pressure
- Fast, accurate data entry skills, high attention to detail.
- Able to work under own initiative, be proactive and work efficiently as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Detailed message taker
- Flexible, courteous, friendly and positive approach to work.
- ‘Can’ do attitude
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: administration, sales admin, service coordinator, computer literate, accurate, communication skills, service industry, Facilities management, FM, engineer/technicians.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.