2020 has been rubbish; I’m sure we can all agree on this! Pull up a chair, pour yourself a coffee (or tea) and let’s chat about how we can...
Our Latest Vacancies
Do you want to work for leading Law Firm?
Are you looking to join a busy and fast paced team where you can offer your expertise?
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary within Private Clients and/or Family Law?
Did you answer yes to ALL of the above? Then please read on…
Our client is a long established top 200 law firm with offices throughout Surrey and South West London; and are ranked in the UK Chambers & Partners Directory.
With a long history and big ambitions, this client combines the depth of knowledge, capabilities and resources of a large firm with the approachability of a local practice. An accredited Law Firm that has been awarded a Silver Accreditation for Investors in People.
What will your working week be like?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a busy Private Client and Family Departments within their Fleet office, supporting 2 Fee Earners. As a Legal Secretary you will undertake a range of duties that may include:
- Ensuring that all files are opened, closed and archived in accordance with the firm’s procedures
- Ensuring that all compliance is carried out on all file
- Monitoring email, phone calls, post when solicitors are out of the office
- Drafting simple client letters, emails and other documents as required
- E-filing court proceedings, preparing bundles for hearing and assisting with the preparation of documents for counsel
- Ensuring that all new enquiries are dealt with in a professional manner
- Assist the fee earner with billing
- Assisting the solicitors in all aspects of delivering the firm’s legal services, as required
- Liaising with clients in person by the telephone and in writing
Who will suit this role?
Our client is looking for candidate who have demonstrative solid experience of Secretarial work within Family and/or Private clients. Working within a small team of 7 the successor will need to be able to use their own initiative, offering suggestions to support the fee earners; not afraid to take responsibility and lead on tasks. You WIL hit the ground running therefore experience is essential:
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook is essential.
- Your verbal and written communication will be clear, straightforward and accurate and you will be able to demonstrate excellent team working skills.
- You will be adaptable, logical and work well under pressure.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Skills: Legal secretary, paralegal, secretary, PA, support fee earners, private clients, family law, conveyancing, legal, law
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.