2020 has been rubbish; I’m sure we can all agree on this! Pull up a chair, pour yourself a coffee (or tea) and let’s chat about how we can...
Our Latest Vacancies
HR Business Partner
Interested?? Here’s more ……
Joining the People and Culture department, the Regional Human Resources Business Partner will be a constant role model for the business values, and ensure they become a way of working for the whole team giving every customer (internal and external) a ‘World Class Customer Experience’. Your role includes identifying, sharing and spreading best practise throughout the business, and demonstrating excellent teamwork. The successor will manage the merger of their umbrella companies, ensure that all decisions are based on the achievement of the Company Strategic Pillars.
What will your working week involve?
As the newest Regional Human Resource Business Partner you will be accountable for delivery in the following areas:
- Providing expert HR advice and guidance to managers at all levels and employees on HR matters, supporting managers in dealing with complex casework, performance, attendance, and employee relations issues.
- Providing advice and guidance to the Regional MD’s, Brand MD’s, Heads of Department, and managers on employment matters; influencing management and the leadership around the people agenda to maximise service performance.
- Identifying Operational HR priorities from Company and Sister Brand plans, translating business requirements into effective HR practices and delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives.
- Delivering key HR initiatives across the HR spectrum, including restructuring, employee relations, employee engagement and performance management.
- Ensuring key stakeholders are informed / consulted on relevant changes such as restructures, redundancies and retirements etc.
- Analysing and reporting HR information to support with benchmarking and the development of HR strategies and solutions. Ensuring that all internal and external reporting requirements are satisfied through the provision of management information and the delivery of HR scorecard data.
- Maintaining a clear understanding and providing up to date knowledge of the legal framework within which HR operates; developing HR policies in line with current legislation and keeping abreast of modern HR procedures and best practice.
- Supporting the development and implementation of job evaluation, pay and reward strategy
Is this role for you?
To be successful and shortlisted for this vacancy, the successor will have hands-on experience of dealing with company mergers and TUPE of staff. Due to continued growth this company her continuing to offer support to the UK market by merging and acquiring more sister brands, therefore you must have the experience and involvement within this set area. Please only apply if you have this expertise of skills and knowledge.
- Strong track record of developing and implementing policy, experienced in implementing HR strategy.
- Experience of managing and improving employee relations, managing conflict and sensitive issues to achieve positive outcomes.
- Experience of developing and managing change projects and programmes.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and information to a range of audiences and stakeholders.
- Skilled analytical thinker with ability to critically assess requirements and select ‘best fit’ approach
- Able to apply judgement, creativity and flexibility to generate new and innovative ideas and approaches and to solve complex problems
- Able to challenge and influence others, including more senior colleagues and stakeholders, to ensure that the right outcomes are achieved.
- CIPD qualified to chartered status or five years equivalent HR experience.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of employment law and HR best practice and commercial environment employment policies and procedures.
- Experience of Mergers and Acquisitions (TUPE regulations)
- Experience of working in a multi-site environment.
- Experience of Job Evaluation process, training and mentoring. managing recruitment process
Currently this vacancy will be based either remote or at one of their Northern sister brands - candidates will ideally be within commutable distance to Windermere where the majority of their business brands are based. You must have the ability to travel within the UK with some overnight stays expected.
Although they work hard, they also believe in rewarding that hard work. In addition to generous salaries, they offer a fantastic benefits package including:
- 33 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
- An additional day off during the week of your Birthday
- Annual company bonus scheme
- Long service awards - cash payments and increases in holiday allowances
- Staff discount on cottage holidays
- Free worldwide travel insurance (including family members)
- Monthly Wellbeing workshops
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.