2020 has been rubbish; I’m sure we can all agree on this! Pull up a chair, pour yourself a coffee (or tea) and let’s chat about how we can...
Our Latest Vacancies
Property Assistant - TEMP
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
With the Support of the Facilities Manager, you will be liaising daily with Social Workers, Local Authorities and other staff members to resolve a large volume of queries and refunds.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Accurately prepare sensitive data and handle where necessary
- Update and monitor Excel Spreadsheets with various types of information and data
- Update spreadsheets regularly and prepare reports
- Liaise with local authorities to resolve claims/accounts
- Communicate any relevant important information to line Manager
- Filing and storing of files
Who will this role suit?
The successful candidate will have gained administration experience working with a fast paced and pressurised environment. You will have good MS Office skills to include Excel, and ideally will hold experience in council tax housing benefit, property management and/or facilities.
- An ability to organise own workload to make effective use of time and the resources available
- Ability to work under pressure and maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and part of a team
- Ability to keep accurate records
- Meeting set targets and working to deadlines
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.