2020 has been rubbish; I’m sure we can all agree on this! Pull up a chair, pour yourself a coffee (or tea) and let’s chat about how we can...
Our Latest Vacancies
Collections Call Centre Advisors
Do you have Customer Service experience or debt recovery experience and looking to work for a leading financial Service company within the Redhill area?
Being a leading financial services organisation with continued growth, our client is looking for 8x Arrears Collections Call Centre Advisors who are passionate about providing an outstanding service for their customers who may be having difficulties with debt and need support and advice to find the right way forward. You will be more than just a friendly voice to answer their questions; you will be an attentive listener and problem solver too. This role is so rewarding as you are able to assist customers with a simple query or be required to handle a more complex situation to help find a suitable solution to support their financial difficulties, whilst protecting their information through GDPR and data protection guidelines. This is a varied and interactive role where no two days are the same. You will be joining a supportive team of Advisors and are guided, trained, and developed by a dedicated team leader.
What will your working week be like?
- Receiving incoming and make outbound calls to customers in arrears
- Offering customers appropriate financial signposting, suitable and appropriate options, and guidance on their finance agreement
- Undertaking an affordability assessment with the customer to establish what they can afford to pay and negotiate payment arrangements by understanding the customers’ circumstances
- Ensuring accurate updates on all accounts and process customer payments using relevant systems
- Be persuasive, tenacious, and self-motivated; Use negotiation and persuasion skills to gain customer commitment
- Taking ownership of queries and complaints, manage and report them
- Administering and maintaining customer agreement
- Deal with or escalate any identified risks in relation to risk policies and/or legislative and regulatory guidelines
Who will suit this role?
Our client is looking a team player, whilst also being able to work autonomously with strong interpersonal skills and an excellent telephone manner. You will hold customer service experience within a call centre/office environment as a minimal requirement, however if you have experience of debt collection/debt recover/arrears management this would be an advantage.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with customers who are experiencing financial difficulties
- Demonstrate effective negotiation skills
- Highly organised and possess strong planning skills
- Ability to remain calm when under pressure
- Confident communicator with effective verbal, written and listening skills
- You are resilient, empathetic, collaborative, detail-oriented, and self-motivated with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Confident decision maker
- You delight in solving problems for customers, going above and beyond to treat customers fairly and leave them feeling valued.
- GCSE English and Maths at A-C/4-9 equivalent
The starting salary for this role is £18,770 per annum (£19,300 after a successful 6 month probation) plus quarterly bonus.
The department operates between the hours of 9am until 8pm therefore you will be required to work the shift pattern as follows: Week 1 - 9am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday with half an hour unpaid break.
Week 2 - 12pm to 8pm Monday to Friday with one-hour unpaid break; plus Saturday 9am to 2pm.
Benefits include: 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays, Pension contribution; Minimum 3% with an employer matched contribution, Corporate rates for private medical insurance and other insurance products Employee assistant programme, Enhanced family friendly policies, Sharesave scheme, Childcare vouchers, Discounts on high street brands, Local retail discounts
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Good telephone manners, financial skills services, debt collection, arrears management, call centre, negotiation skills
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.