2020 has been rubbish; I’m sure we can all agree on this! Pull up a chair, pour yourself a coffee (or tea) and let’s chat about how we can...
Our Latest Vacancies
Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioners
Come and join this large & modern nursery setting in East Sheen who are looking for energetic and passionate Level 3 Practitioners.
Offering fantastic benefits such as 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, bonus scheme, residential parking, Mortlake Station is a 5-minute walk, excellent career progression, training, and team building.
- To regularly observe, assess, evaluate, plan, and move children’s learning and development, keeping accurate records of their progress and achievements in line with the EYFS and the nursery’s s assessment structure (which includes these documents: observations, six-week planning, continues planning, adult lead planning, IDPs, Progress Reports and Leaving Report, assessments and updating ILD.
- Always maintains appropriate adult‐child interaction
- To act as Key Person to a group of children for part of each day and carry out all Key Person duties.
- Care for the children attending Working Mums Day‐care & Preschool in line with the Policies and Procedures, making sure the environment is safe at all times and carrying out daily hygiene duties such as nap time, lunch time and attending children’s toileting needs e.g. nappy change or toilet training.
- Keep updated on the EYFS
- To record accidents and record and administer medicines appropriately on forms provided. Class Senior to approve before handing to parent/carer for signature. Give to Senior, who will hand to office.
- Plan, provide and maintain a stimulating indoors and outdoors provision that is appropriate for individual children and enables them to reach their full potential.
- Plan and prepare exciting play opportunities (focused activities) that meet the children’s individual developmental needs and stimulate learning.
- Monitor children for the identification of possible special needs and discuss any concerns with the nursery’s nominated SENCO (Special Educational Needs Coordinator)
- Planning, carrying out and evaluation of stimulating group activities (including story time and attendance time).
- Level 3 Early Years and Childcare Qualification
- Detailed knowledge & experience of Early Years Framework
- Knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- To be able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team
- Health & Hygiene Certificate
- Paediatric First Aid
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable. Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.