Let’s face it, we all strive to get paid as much as possible and feel we are appreciated by our employer. When you first accept a job offer,...
Our Latest Vacancies
Senior Administrator - Construction
Would you like to work for a highly respected business who work closely with their staff to deliver an exceptional service to clients and contractors?
Working within highly demanding and competitive industry, this role would suit someone who can work well within a busy and pressurised environment where customer service is key, ideally within the construction sector.
Due to their rural location, the successful candidate must be a driver.
Skills: admin, Excel, customer service, office support, processing data, payroll, new starter details, construction industry, office manager, team leader, supervisor, Health and Safety,
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus bank holiday, pension, parking, Summer and Christmas functions
What will your working week be like?
- Managing a small head office team, allocating work and supervising workload and team performance.
- Working as part of the team to ensure new employee packs are completed ready for payroll.
- Assisting payroll administrator in the accurate recording of sub-contractor weekly hours.
- Ensuring all sub-contractor details/database maintained and up-to-date
- Entering leavers documents and updating electronical files
- Ensuring stationery and PPE orders are placed and stock maintained.
- Assisting office buyer with any adhoc purchasing
- Filing of site files/completed projects.
- Maintaining electronic site files and collating site information received from site on a weekly basis.
- Communicating with contractors regarding outstanding hours
- Completing health and safety checks/performance questionnaires.
- Assisting the H&S Manager with collating of H&S information/requests from clients
- Assisting Commercial team will tender applications. Requirement to access various different portals to retrieve drawings, data etc.
- Dealing with incoming calls and redirecting where necessary
- Assisting the MD with adhoc secretarial duties.
Who will suit this role?
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Administrator/Supervisor who has been responsible for the running of a small office and operational staff ideally you will have worked within the construction sector or similar.
Working from MS Excel for all hour entries and payroll approval, you must have an intermediate understanding and use of the system.
You will be a confident communicator who will have the maturity to deal with staff related issues.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong numerical ability
- Able to communicate confidently with clients, customers and suppliers
- Able to work under pressure
- Focussed on providing quality customer service
- Basic geographic knowledge of UK
- Strong understanding of the construction industry
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.