Let’s face it, we all strive to get paid as much as possible and feel we are appreciated by our employer. When you first accept a job offer,...
Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Service Team Leader
Are you a passionate, hands-on Team Leader?
Are you looking for a role that allows you to focus on the smooth running or a small but successful department?
Working within a niche market for a well-established and successful business, this is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team. They are looking for a passionate, hands-on Customer Service Team Leader, who can support the Manager and develop a team of 5 Advisors to ensure the smooth and successful running of this department.
Based in Westerham this role offers a competitive salary c£25,000, off street parking, a relaxed working environment, competitive salary, working hours of 9am to 5pm and long-term career stability.
What will your working week be like?
- To be fully involved in the daily operations and allocate the workload accordingly to ability, experience and knowledge within the department.
- Build effective relationships with Customers, Suppliers, Warehouse Team and 3rd party Warehouses, reviewing and implementing continuous improvement.
- To refer all decisions on putting customers on credit stop to the appropriate Inside Sales Manager.
- To raise with the appropriate Manager, any customer complaints/problems.
- Effectively use the ERP/IT System for sales order processing. To ensure fast and efficient processing of sales orders in time for deliveries and to reduce key errors to the absolute minimum.
- To assist in hiring of new staff, recommend training courses where appropriate, conducting regular appraisals of the Customer Services Team, monitoring progress and ensuring training records are kept up to date. Carry out disciplinary procedures and dismissal, if necessary.
- To train all staff and co-ordinate training.
- To be aware of, assist colleagues and/or take over where necessary any problems, claims, delivery failures and see that they are correctly handled to everybody’s satisfaction.
- Raise any pricing issues for resolution.
- Ensure updated prices on customer notes and price lists, as authorised by the Product/Sales Manager and/or Business Unit Manager.
- To approve holiday requests, making sure periods away do not overlap comprising the efficiency of the Team.
- Attending ISO Quality and Customer Service meetings, and to prepare Agendas and Minutes of these meetings.
Who will suit this role?
Working within a small team for a family run business, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Team Leader. If you hold the following skills and experience, this could be your ideal next step:
- Management of team behaviour and performance
- Managing team performance
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent communication, team building & negotiation skills
- Numerate and commercially aware
- Be able to demonstrate success within a similar or linked job
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills – especially Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills – able to prioritise large numbers of tasks
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFER jobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFER jobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.