Our Latest Vacancies
Senior Admissions & Enrolments Advisor
What will your working week be like?
- To coordinate the services provided by the Client Services Advisors and Client Services Administrator, ensuring that tasks are allocated effectively.
- Produce and monitor the department rota to ensure a consistent service is provided and the department is sufficiently staffed during opening hours and peak periods.
- To support the Admissions and Enrolment Manager in the delivery of a consistent and effective customer focused service, to achieve the departmental Service Level Agreement and other targets set.
- To support the Admissions and Enrolment manager in coordinating the application process and organise interviews with tutors.
- To ensure that all student interviews are coordinated efficiently, with close liaison with the curriculum departments.
- To produce reports for the Admissions and Enrolment Manager on number of applications and their status
- To work closely with the Curriculum Administrators to ensure course literature and information is available to students.
- To undertake initial student assessment interviews and process course offers in a timely manner.
- To provide initial guidance to learners on financial and additional support opportunities, referring to other Student Support colleagues when relevant
- To develop and maintain the knowledge required to advise customers on the enrolment service delivered (e.g. curriculum provision and Study Programme requirements, prior attainment from the LRS, learner eligibility for funding, fee remission).
- To ensure accurate cash collection and MIS data entry processes are followed.
- To process enrolments and authorised data amendments, ensuring accuracy and completion in line with College MIS guidance.
- To work in partnership with Curriculum Departments and external subcontractors and act as the key contact for all internal and external enquiries regarding student and course information and advice.
- To maintain and file appropriate records in line with the audit requirements such as Learner Agreements.
- To assist with College events, including enrolment sessions and open evenings in line with the College Calendar.
Who will suit this role?
The Successful applicant will have gained administrative/customer service experience previously, ideally within a similar sector; however, this is not essential. You will, however, have the ability to handle queries from students, parents and governing bodies, as well as the attention to detail and focus required to administer data and funding.
In addition to all the above, you will work with an exceptional College Group and team, whom work hard to ensure students achieve the best support and development, enhancing their future prospects and career opportunities.
Keywords; administration, events, enrolments, careers fair, education, funding, safe guarding, customer service, supervisor, manager, team leader, higher education
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.