Our Latest Vacancies
Operations Manager - Insurance
A respected, growing and established niche commercial insurance company, based in Sutton, who pride themselves on their staff and the service provided to customers is looking to recruit an Operations Manager to join their team and support the business growth.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Manager to join a striving and forward-thinking company noted for their excellent training procedures and a thriving reputation in the marketplace.
Who will suit this role?
Previous experience within staff management and operational reporting is essential to be considered for this vacancy. Insurance knowledge would be an advantage and experience within a similar role within another insurance organisation would certainly be beneficial. What our client is looking for however, is an experienced Leader/Manager who can also drive change within the business.
What will your working week be like?
The successful applicant will need to take overall responsibility for the operational side of the business, including
- Lead and manage a team of Sales, Customer Service and Accounts staff, taking specific responsibility for the team’s training, development and performance.
- Act as a technical referral point within the business, being named on all insurer binders and providing advice and guidance where necessary
- Ensure your team maximises sales and renewal retention.
- Take responsibility for liaising with the team regularly, ensuring their needs are fully met to enhance team performance.
- Play an active role in the recruitment and selection of new staff, ensuring the process complies with the appropriate employment legislation
- Act as a team focal point for all customer complaints and ensure these are resolved in a way that treats the customer fairly at all times.
- Take overall responsibility for the quality and accuracy of all work produced by the team
- Produce, update and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the department, ensuring all staff comply with the relevant procedures and processes
What do you get in return?
- Salary up to £45,000
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing by 1 day per year to a maximum of 33 days
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Flexitime System – up to 10 “flex” days per year
- Office hours are 8am to 6pm with 7 hour shifts + 1 hour for lunch between these hours (8-4 / 9-5 / 10-6) on a rota basis
- Performance review system
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.