Our Latest Vacancies
Digital Marketing Manager
A respected, growing and established niche commercial insurance company, based in Sutton, who pride themselves on their staff and the service provided to customers is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team and support the business growth.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join a striving and forward-thinking company noted for their excellent training procedures and a thriving reputation in the marketplace.
Who will suit this role?
Our client is looking for somebody with previous digital experience as they will need to take plans and turn them in to reality. Creativity, drive and originality are key for this role as is the ability to be self-motivated and results orientated. You will be in a position to take control of the marketing budget and grow the marketing team (both direct and outsourced) to achieve ambitious plans.
The ideal candidate will possess drive, self-motivation, initiative and real passion. Someone who wants to work for a reputable company and wants to make a real impact.
Whilst experience within the insurance sector would certainly be beneficial, the key requirement here is that the successful candidate has experience in selling a commodity or product in a digital environment.
What will your working week be like?
- Managing the delivery of web site proposition in line with the digital marketing strategy for the business.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to deliver tailored web-based solutions.
- Content management delivery and development for websites.
- Inputting into and deliver on the digital element of the annual marketing plan and campaign plans.
- Planning and executing all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Designing, building and maintaining the businesses’ social media presence.
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimising spend and performance based on the insights.
- Ability to boldly plan and execute a Digital marketing plan and come up with innovative and creative ideas for campaigns that can roll-out across digital channels.
- Building, planning, running and testing email marketing campaigns.
- Analysing keyword costs, ad copy and cost per conversion. Identify and inform management of opportunities, potential risks, and other key issues.
- Managing campaigns and setting up reporting and ROI tracking within internal tracking systems and Analytics and provide actionable insights.
- Planning, implementation and reporting on A/B testing both for ad copy and landing pages.
What do you get in return?
- Salary up to £45,000
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing by 1 day per year to a maximum of 33 days
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Flexitime System – up to 10 “flex” days per year
- Office hours are 8am to 6pm with 7 hour shifts + 1 hour for lunch between these hours (8-4 / 9-5 / 10-6) on a rota basis
- Performance review system
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.