Our Latest Vacancies
Salary: £21,000 (Subject to qualifications, skills and experience)
Hours: 08:30 to 17:00 (37 hours/week)
Benefits: Choice of two pension schemes, life assurance, free onsite parking and access to the fully equipped gym along with discounted in house Spa and Salon treatments.
What will your working week be like?
Based in the Construction area of the Technology department this exciting post will involve;
- Supporting students in their learning of practical skills in the workshops
- Supervising and maintaining workshops ensuring adherence to health and safety regulations
- You will also be responsible for ordering stock, maintaining a stock of consumables and preparing materials for student activities as well as the cleaning and maintenance of the equipment
- For the right candidate there may also be the opportunity to complete an entry level teaching qualification, which would be funded by the College.
The successful candidate must have:
- At least a Level 2 vocational qualification in Brickwork, Carpentry or Plumbing
- Knowledge/industry experience of working within at least two of the following areas: Brickwork, Carpentry & Plumbing
- Experience of working with young people
- Full First Aid Qualification (or willing to obtain)
- A pro-active approach and be able to work on their own initiative
If you are looking for a change in your career and want to work for a forward-thinking business with state-of-the-art facilities, then please get in touch today.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.