Are you looking for a long-term progressive role within a successful industry leading business?
Do you want the chance to work in a multi award winning innovative company? If so please apply today.
Our client is looking for Customer Care Supervisor based in Ipswich and offering a competitive salary of £23,000 to £30,000 plus benefits, including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, an additional day leave for your birthday.
The successful candidate will manage a service desk overseeing the effective management of all breakdowns ensuring they are responded to in a timely and effective manner.
You will be an ambassador of our company values, passion, pace and performance, resolving breakdown issues quickly and keeping customers informed at all times.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service via phone and email to both internal and external customers
- Investigate and resolve all customer queries and ensuring the non-conformance log is updated.
- Liaise with relevant job managers/suppliers on escalations. Attend regular reviews with service suppliers
- Ensure all breakdown calls are logged accurately and with the correct status.
- Ensure all jobs logged meet our service level KPIs from conception to completion.
- Motivate and coach the service team, encourage a fun high performance environment.
- Improve efficiency and accuracy by innovation and automation.
- Previous management experience
- Data lead approach
- Proven ability on growing a team
- High level of integrity and trust
- Capable of developing strong working relationships internally and externally
- Track record of delivering high levels of customer service to internal and external customers
- Confident decision maker
- Excellent negotiation & organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills via all channels
- Exceptional team player
- Use of MS Excel and Office is essential
- Confident and flexible attitude
- Ability to work to the highest level under pressure.
- Ability to manage own workload and multitask during busy periods.
- Plant Equipment knowledge and experience will be advantageous
- Good spoken and written English (minimum Grade C GCSE English Language is required)
- An annual competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Access to a wide range of benefits
- Up to 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- An additional days leave on your birthday
- The experience of working with the A-Team