Our Latest Vacancies
1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer
Duties for the 1st / 2nd Line IT Support Engineer:
- The role is centered on the support, maintenance and break/fix of both hardware and software located at our customer’s school premises based in Kingston Upon Thames.
- The work will be predominantly on Microsoft Server 2012R2/2016/2019, Microsoft Exchange 2013/2016/2019, Office365 & Microsoft Remote Desktop Services.
- Diagnosing, Trouble-shooting and resolving IT issues on or before time in line with agreed SLA’s via both remote Telephone support and on site.
- Checking & Monitoring client servers and backups and responding to flagged failures.
- Delivery & Deployment of Microsoft Products (New Install’s & Migrations)
- Managing & Maintaining the Hosted Network & Systems Monitoring Application.
Knowledge & Skills Requited:
- Experience working in School Environments is essential
- Commercial working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Client & Server Operating Systems and Apple macOS. (JAMF preferred).
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office product suites.
- Good and personable communication skills.
- Networking Skills/Knowledge Routers & Switches.
- Other skills that would be beneficial include knowledge of AV Products (Sophos etc), Remote Desktop Services (Microsoft & Citrix), Smart Devices (Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, Android)
- Familiarity with helpdesk software CRM, Auto Task, Connect Wise or similar is preferred.
- Formal IT Certifications are desirable.
- DBS/CRB checks will be required.
My client can offer the chance to work in a beautiful setting within a fantastic working environment, and to receive excellent training and support in order to further enhance your career. Please only apply if you are able to work in Kingston upon Thames, and occasionally in Banstead, Surrey. Sound interesting? Contact us today!