Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Service Advisor
Do you have call center/customer service experience and now looking to be a part of a fantastic, exciting team that can offer you more than just an amazing salary?
Our client is an independent, market leading specialist insurance brokerage based in Redhill. Firmly established as a go-to brand in these fast-growing markets, the team passionately deliver on their brand promise, and do so by making cycle insurance as easy and stress-free as possible.
Employees of this organization are crucial to everything that the company seeks to achieve. To help ensure exceptional levels of client satisfaction, the team are highly trained and constantly motivated with exciting benefits including excellent holiday, regular social events and individual rewards!
Role: Customer Service Advisor
Benefits: 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, Pension, Social night outs with the team, Brand new offices with pool table, sofa areas and outdoor patio area.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:55am to 5:30pm
You will be taking and making client calls, answering emails and dealing with queries relating to customer policies. There is a requirement to process a range of administration tasks and liaise with the broader business.
- Assist customers with technical questions and product information via incoming emails and telephone.
- Assist customers with outstanding quotes, follow up key quotes to improve conversion.
- Contact customers to remind them their policy is due for renewal and aid retention.
- Be on the front line to answer incoming calls and emails, dealing with these through to a successful
- Provide an efficient and effective service to customers, understanding their needs and requirements and
- working to exceed these wherever possible.
- To demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude towards customers and other
- team members, recognising the importance and benefits of effective team working.
- Maintain accurate records and computer files
- Keep admin tasks up to date within the agreed service levels
- Assist other teams with administrative support
- Handle and solve necessary account enquiries
- Carry out any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by your manager
The Ideal Candidate:
The team are currently looking for more great characters—good communicators and listeners who enjoy talking to people and taking pride in their work. Previous customer service experience is desirable, and an interest in cycling is a bonus.
- Ability to empathise.
- Display patience, politeness and maintain professionalism within a sometimes-pressured environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Ability to communicate with both customers and colleagues at all levels of seniority and liaise effectively with other internal departments and external insurers.
- Confidence to deal with difficult situations and to know when appropriate to seek guidance from Team Leader.
- Excellent team working skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- A proven desire to update product knowledge and skill set when required.
- Numerate and able to understand and process information quickly.
- Literate with the ability to tailor communication suitable for the appropriate audience.
- High level of attention to detail.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.