Our Latest Vacancies
This is a rare opening and fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join this well-established, family run accountancy practice.
The successful candidate will have experience in working at a senior level within a small to medium-sized firm. You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients, along with the supervision of a small team.
What your working week will include:
- Preparation of accounts for Sole Traders, Ltd companies and partnerships from end-to-end including from incomplete records
- Preparation of self-assessment and corporation tax returns
- Completion of statutory accounts
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of clients
- Knowledge and experience of CGT, PAYE and VAT
Will this role suit you?
You will need to hold a relevant accounting qualification with a UK-based professional association and have relevant experience within a small to medium-sized practice. The role will be client-facing, so excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with clients is very important. Further skills needed will be:
- Proficiency with a relevant software suite such as IRIS/Keytime, CCH or similar
- Experience with Xero software would be an advantage
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable. Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit (UK) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.