Our Latest Vacancies
Part time Qualified Accountant
Our client is currently looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant on a part-time basis (Monday to Thursday 10am-2pm) to review their existing financial procedures and to propose more effective systems, where applicable, as the company continues to grow.
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-established, competitive and unique brand who has been offering a service to their specific industries for over 25 years. They are a leading competitor within the insurance industry who offers a great working environment and progression opportunities. With newly decorated and modern offices set in the heart of Sutton, you will be joining a business that is excited by their future plans, and therefore would love to have equally passionate employees to join them.
This is initially a standalone position, reporting to the CEO, managing the existing financial procedures and processes, as well as, ensuring that the management accounts continue to develop and address the reporting needs to the Board. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Financial accounting and consolidation of monthly management accounts for review by senior management
- Develop systems, procedures and forecasts to ensure the efficient and effective management of the company's finances
- Assist in the design and implementation of a global budgetary process
- Provide financial reports to the Directors regularly to enable them to monitor and improve the businesses performance
- Staff payroll processing
- Prepare information for and submission of all the returns required by law to Companies House, HMRC and other authorities
- Assist in the preparation of Year End Pack and work with auditors in preparing annual audited financial statements.
Suitable candidates for this new and exciting role will hold a minimum of 5 years successful experience of preparing and maintaining full financial accounts and forecasts, as well as the management of the full payroll processing.
Experience and skill set required for this post:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Solid career history
- Experience of payroll processing, preferably using Sage Payroll
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to meet deadlines
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate applications software expertise (Excel, Sage accounting and payroll software)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a natural leader as well as a team player
- Ability to support operational and commercial functions of the business
What will the successful candidate get in return for joining this successful Broker?
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 pro rata
- Hours: Monday to Thursday 10am-2pm (16 hours)
- 28 days holiday pro rata (including bank holidays) increasing by 1 day per year to a maximum of 33 days
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Performance review system
Our client is a growing Insurance Brokerage with ambitious plans for the future, allowing for personal development and progression; therefore, don't delay in applying otherwise you could just miss out on becoming part of the future of this business.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; accountant, accounts, payroll, ACCA, ACA, financial accounts, Sage payroll, sage accounting, year end accounts.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit (UK) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.