Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Service Coordinator x 4 – TEMP
£10.55 per hour
Start ASAP for 2 to 3 months
Hours: Semi-shift, 35 hours per week, between 7am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday on a rota basis
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain some work experience within this global business based in central Croydon. Due to an increase in workload, our Client is looking to secure 4 temporary members of staff, to support the rest of the team during this exceptionally busy period.
The purpose of this role is to provide an efficient, professional and proactive response to requests for assistance by delivering customer focused and cost-effective solutions within the Home Emergency Team working within this 24/7 shift operation.
Your working week?
- You will be the first point of contact for customers calling in for Home Emergency Assistance
- Handling all incoming calls in a prompt, polite and professional manner, always with empathy and customer focus, to ensure the customer is passed over to the correct department
Who will suit this role?
Ideally you will have previous customer service experience, although full training will be provided, however you will need fantastic communication skills along with a strong customer focus.
- Good standard of general education, including GCSE English and Math or equivalent
- IT Literate
- Good verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Proactive, quick thinking, flexible and adaptable to changing situations
- Responsible and confident approach to work duties
- Excellent listening skills and verbal communication
- Detailed and methodical in approach to work
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Call centre, customer service, helpdesk, coordination, motor, automotive, administration, strong verbal and written communication skills, inbound call handler
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.