Our Latest Vacancies
MIS Data Officer
MIS Data Officer - This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join this leading vocational College in Surrey.
The purpose of the role as MIS Data Officer is to ensure the integrity, accuracy and completeness of all college data. You will be responsible for the day to day administration of apprenticeship data held within the College’s student record system (EBS/UNIT-e/PICS).
Our client, based in Redhill, is looking for the successful member of staff to start immediately– this is a full-time role working Monday to Friday, 8:45 – 17:00. This position is offering a competitive salary of £23,000 - £28,000 (depending on experience)
**Please note the successful candidate will be required to pass an advanced DBS check
Who will suit this role?
Our client requires individuals with experience of apprenticeships schemes and knowledge of the levy/non levy. Also, knowledge of reporting on apprenticeships.
Additional requirements include:
- An advanced knowledge/experience of data handling and entry is key.
- We need a great communicator as this role will interact with senior management regularly.
- Working Experience of EBS software.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft packages especially Excel.
- Understanding of current UK funding methodology
Duties and responsibilities:
- To regularly utilise data quality tools (including PDSATS) or other similar software packages to systematically examine the Group’s ILR data, address any issues in liaison with other colleagues as appropriate, maintain and share details of any exceptions/explanations.
- Prepare timely submissions of error free data returns to a range of external agencies and to support audit and quality inspections (primarily College ILR).
- To ensure all ULN’s/PLR’s are up to date and valid for data returns as required.
- Assist with the internal spot checking of registers, learning agreements and other documentary evidence to support funding claims and to ensure the data is audit compliant.
- To keep an up to date knowledge of funding issues and ILR requirements in relation to apprenticeships and traineeships.
- To prepare for and participate in internal and external audits relating to learner records systems and data as directed by the Head of MIS
- Maintain the apprenticeship course file within the student records system.
- Liaise with the examinations team and Apprenticeship Administrators to ensure claims for Apprenticeship Framework/Standards certification are completed in a timely and accurate manner and comply fully with ACE regulations.
- Ensure all achievement data is entered accurately and is supported by appropriate evidence.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.