Our Latest Vacancies
Business Partner/HR Advisor – Temp
£15.00 - £16.00 per hour
This really is a fantastic opportunity to work within this College Group in their vibrant and modern world class building in Redhill. Due to volume of workload, they are urgently looking for a minimum level 5 CIPD qualified professional to join them on an interim basis.
Start: ASAP until April 2020
Hours: 08:45 to 17:00 / free parking
Do you have the key requirements needed?
- You will have a Level 5 HR qualification and be educated to A Level standard as a minimum (ideally with a relevant degree)
- Proven recent HR advisory experience at HR Advisor or HR BP level within a busy and fast moving HR Team
- Experience working within the Education sector would be a huge advantage
- Confident, professional approach with the ability to “hit the ground running” in terms of your HR and legal knowledge, enabling you to pick up the responsibilities of the role quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- A very strong team player who is happy to support in all areas of HR
- Comfortable working on your own initiative within the businesses policies and procedures, whilst also updating and consulting the Head of HR as required
What will your working week be like?
- The post holder will be responsible for successfully partnering their allocated client areas (likely to be support departments), supporting them with staffing strategies that meet their business goals (within employment related procedure, policy and legal frameworks). Giving accurate advice and guidance on all HR matters, including Recruitment and CPD, and having a full awareness of all related activity in their client areas.
- Provide comprehensive, accurate, professional and timely employment law advice, coaching and guidance to employees and managers in allocated client area/s, which adheres to legislation and internal Policy & Procedure on the full suite of HR topics including but not limited to:-
Contracts of Employment
- Ensure all employees in allocated Client areas have up to date Contracts of Employment and that they are provided with suitable documentation if any changes occur to these (to include processing through payroll).
Employee relations & Performance Management (inc Disciplinary, Grievance, Capability, Probation)
- Act as HR contact for all Grievance, Capability, Probation and Disciplinary matters providing advice and guidance to Managers, as well as supporting them to prepare for investigations and formal meetings in line with policy and procedure (to include assisting them to collate evidence they request and prepare their questions, attending the investigation/disciplinary meetings and assisting Managers to write a final investigation report/outcome letters).
- Manage the Attendance Management process, ensuring employees adhere to process and including welfare meetings/letters, monitoring attendance, ensuring trigger meetings take place, Stage 1 onwards, liaison with Occupational Health appointments.
- Liaise with client area Managers and HR Management regarding any suggested structural changes and implement these successfully as per legislation and policy.
This is only a snippet of the daily/weekly duties and therefore, a full job description can be provided upon request.
In addition to all the above, you have the opportunity to work within a team of very talented HR professionals, whom work hard yet play hard. Personality fit, above all is very important to them, so if you are a little bit “out there” and love to laugh at work, apply today!!!
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; education sector, Hr, admin, DBS, references, payroll, support, CIPD, office manager, HR Officer, data reporting
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.