Our Latest Vacancies
Motor Assistance Coordinator
Are you looking to kick start your career working for one of the World’s largest Insurance providers?
Do you have what it takes to work within a fast paced and rewarding environment?
£22,440 basic plus performance bonus (£1000), shift allowance and excellent benefits (estimating an annual salary of over £25,000 within your first year)
Benefits include: Private healthcare, business incentive scheme, childcare vouchers, roadside assistance, travel insurance and much more
Shifts: 37.5 hours per week shifts across a 24/7-hour operation (Monday to Sunday)
The location: Based in central Croydon with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn’t be easier on a daily basis.
What will your working week be like?
Working within the Motor Assistance Team – you will be providing 24/7 support to customers requiring breakdown assistance.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing telephone calls in a prompt and courteous manner
- Provide a proactive response to assistance calls by advising client on minor technical queries and providing solutions
- To manage each assistance file to ensure that customers receive the most appropriate service
- To monitor all aspects of the file to ensure that all services are provided at the agreed time and that the customer is kept fully appraised of the progress.
Who will suit this role?
The successful candidate will have an enthusiastic and self-motivate attitude with the ability to deal with all customers in a professional, patient and diplomatic manner, whilst always remaining calm, even when under pressure.
Our client is looking for assertive individuals who can work effectively on their own initiative as well as within an extremely busy team. You will have previous experience working within a customer focused environment – ideally within a call centre environment, although full training will be provided.
- English Language and Maths GCSE C + or equivalent
- Ideally have some experience of providing a quality customer service within a pressurised environment
- A genuine desire to provide a high level of customer service
- The ability to effectively multitask
- Excellent telephone manner
- Fast accurate typing skills
- PC Literate
- Good geographical and automotive knowledge
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords: Strong communicator, organised, self-motivated, excellent customer service skills, confident telephone manner, strong geographical knowledge, good IT skills, graduate, A Level Student, GCSE’s.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.