Our Latest Vacancies
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Location: Aldgate, London
Our client has grown to become the world’s largest privately-owned insurance broker and are currently looking to increase their Corporate Account team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation that embraces its uncommonly independent status.
The company best demonstrates its entrepreneurial culture in the empowerment of its Associates to act quickly, learn fast and provide the right solutions for their clients. They are now seeking individuals who will thrive in this type of atmosphere.
In line with the firm’s strategy, they are looking for an experienced Account Executive to join their Financial Institutions team, servicing Asset Management Clients and Other Retail Financial Institutions organisations.
You will be responsible for account servicing and insurer negotiations for a current client portfolio as well as team assistance in new business development.
- Understand and perform marketing and account services to provide the broadest and most competitive quality product for their clients
- Coordinate marketing strategies and selection for new and renewal business and maintain communication with the account team during the entire marketing process to protect current business and secure new business
- Build and maintain effective relationships with clients to provide the best possible service on a timely basis. Demonstrate the ability to instil confidence and comfort with clients
- Coordinate the renewal of current client business and undertake responsibility for new business as directed
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and monitoring of client service plans
- Responsible for the preparation and delivery of stewardship reports in conjunction with the client team
- Applicant should have a minimum of 5 years direct experience
- Must pose excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally working towards ACII
- Proven FI Account Executive experience
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.