Our Latest Vacancies
A successful and highly accredited Service and Installation business based in Caterham are looking to recruit an Office Administrator to join the team. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, where your priorities will be ever changing – there will be lots to learn, so they want an enthusiastic and self-driven individual who can settle and progress within the company.
Hours: 08:30 to 17:00, 5 weeks holiday, on-site parking, company pension, social events
What will your working week be like?
This is an ideal opportunity to kick start your career! They are looking for an all-round administrator to join their expanding team; you will learn all about the business, company processes and will be fully trained on the internal databases.
This is an exciting time to join this rapidly growing business – you will be part of a newly formed Service group that is striving for excellence. This role will be demanding at times where a high rate of work, quality and accuracy will be expected, but in return you will be part of a friendly team with the chance to develop, learn and grow.
- Daily processing of inbound engineer’s tickets
- Using 2 or 3 different software packages for data processing
- General invoicing duties
- Covering the Company’s main telephone
- Reception duties, post, franking, hotel bookings
Who will suit this role?
You will need enthusiasm, dedication and a desire to learn; you will be working closely with the field engineers and supporting the rest of the team with Reception, Admin and Postal duties, so a great team work ethic and positive attitude is essential!
- Must be a quick learner
- Able to work to very tight time scales
- High level of accuracy is essential
- Flexibility to help other team members
- Confident, polite and a great communication skills
- Willing to learn more complex tasks as the role evolves
- Good MS Office skills – have the ability to navigate various systems
- Well presented, professional, confident, polite
- Excellent Communication Skills – both written and verbal
- Highly organised and flexible, with the ability to multitask and work to deadlines
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.