Our Latest Vacancies
We are recruiting for a Senior Administrator working for family run, Edenbridge based construction and refurbishment specialist. With over 50 years’ experience in the field, they are a huge competitor in the UK and European market.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00-17:00
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience and industry knowledge
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus bank holiday, pension, street parking
What will your working week be like?
Providing support to Directors with planning, resourcing and delivery of major projects, including;
- Management and monitoring of small to medium sized projects
- Daily support to nominated Director
- Maintenance of Engineers’ diaries
- Maintenance of work progress spreadsheet
- Providing support with tenders and quotations
- Obtaining quotes from suppliers and raising purchase orders
- Management and production of key reporting documents, including project plans, risk registers, change requests.
General office Administration to include;
- Dealing with mail – incoming and outgoing
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Stationery and office supply orders
- Monitoring of job progress
- Providing administration support to field-based engineers
- Vehicle management
- Management of training records and ensuring all training is up to date
- Collating and producing information to enable achievement of company accreditations and memberships
- Support with the onboarding of new employees
- Occasional site visits
Who will suit this role?
You will be a confident communicator who will have the maturity to deal with maintenance engineers, customers and Directors. You will have gained experience working within the construction industry as an Administrator or Project Coordinator.
- Previous experience in a project-based environment
- Good IT skills, excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of MS Project is desirable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Previous administration experience in a small office environment
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver within tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.