Our Latest Vacancies
Campus Officer – TEMP
£10.00 to £12.00 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Campus Officer on a term-time only basis to work for this college group in their spectacular world class building based in Redhill that offers, fantastic facilities to staff and pupils.
This is an interim role to cover staff shortage – they are looking for someone to start ASAP on an ongoing basis. Your working week will be term time only from 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (38 hours per week, 36 weeks per year).
**The successful candidate will be subject to DBS clearance**
Interested? Read on for more information …….
You will be working as part of the Facilities Team to ensure a safe, orderly culture within a caring, disciplined and supportive environment. You will be providing a visible presence and vigilance that supports students, staff and visitor safeguarding and welfare.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Performing routine patrols of the College building and grounds
- Welcome students in/out of the building
- Checking student IDs in order to prevent unauthorised access
- Assisting with and promptly reporting incidents
- Operational use of the CCTV system, ensuring that all CCTV work is compliant with the sites Assignments Instructions while also acting as a Fire Warden and First Aider
- Day to day administration in support of the smooth running of the campus service
The successful candidate must have similar experience i.e campus officer, college security, along with the following:
- Significant experience in a customer facing role dealing with challenging situations and conflict
- Excellent written and verbal command of the English Language
- Proven ability to write concise and coherent reports
- You will also have knowledge of Health and Safety regulations.
- A Security/Policing qualification
- Experience of CCTV systems
- DBS cleared or with a recent DBS in the last few years
This is just a short overview of the role requirements, if you are interested and would like to find out more, please get in touch!
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.