Our Latest Vacancies
£40,000 per annum plus up to £2,000 performance bonus
Our client is one of the World’s largest insurance companies employing 17,500 employees across 76 countries, with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn’t be easier on a daily basis.
What will your working week be like?
You will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of financial data from external sources, and between finance systems and operational systems. Review of revenue, profitability/loss ratio analysis & scheme technical review and production of financial reports for regular meetings with other departments.
- Supporting Finance in the production and review of financial statements as per Internal and Group accounting requirements.
- Ensure alignment of accounting systems: Agresso/GRP (SAP)/BCS balances and transactions.
- Ensure accounting processes and controls are implemented for new products, data interfaces and client requirements and existing processes and controls are reviewed and maintained, working closely with Accounting & Reporting colleagues, Planning & Controlling colleagues and other department colleagues as necessary.
- Completion of monthly & quarterly balance sheet account reconciliations, business performance reviews, client statements and detailed investigation / analyses.
- Liaise with the client account managers, underwriters, client support and business development managers to support responsibility for accurate and on-time accounting & reporting.
- To manage or assist with relevant ad-hoc business and accounting projects as required by the Head of Accounting and Reporting and/or other senior managers in the company.
Who will suit this role?
- A sound understanding of integrated accounting systems
- High level system skills including Excel
- Experience in system implementations
- Proactive and inquisitive with close attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisation skills and ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to work collaboratively with non-finance managers
- Educated to Degree standard or equivalent
- At least 3 A levels average grade B+, or equivalent
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA part qualified with relevant business / accounting degree
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.