Our Latest Vacancies
Administrator x 2 – Scan Team – TEMP
Salary: £8.50 per hour
Start: ASAP – ongoing basis
We are excited to recruit for this financial services business based in the heart of Redhill Town Centre. Working within the busy Scan Team you will be ensuring that all customer documentation is recorded quickly and efficiently – a keen eye for detail is highly important as there is no room for error in this position that hold a pivotal role within the business.
What will your working week be like?
Your daily duties and responsibilities:
- Reviewing, scanning and processing a high volume of customer’s ID Documentation
- Ensuring that the highest levels of accuracy are met to ensure clear drafts are available to teams
- File electronically within appropriate areas of the in-house system
- Provide weekly updates on own activity to the manager ensuring scanning is carried out to a high standard with minimal errors/rejections
- Ensure that all internal procedures are logged, audited and updated when required
- Pro-actively ensure that excellent standards are maintained
- Assist with any other appropriate administrative duties, as required
Who will this role suit?
If you are available to start immediately and want to gain some experience within a global business then this role would be ideal.
You will ideally have some office based admin experience, although full training will be given. A high level of attention to detail is required and the ability to stay self-motivated when working in an often repetitive environment.
- 6 months+ administration experience gained within a professional environment
- Print Room/Scan Centre experience would be highly desirable
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Excellent motivational skills required
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Common sense and methodical working practice
- Ability to work under pressure
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.