Our Latest Vacancies
Do you want to work for an iconic multi-channel retailer within their Head Office?
Do you hold ER and HR experience?
Can you commit to part-time hours, starting immediately?
Our client, are currently looking for a part-time HR / People Coordinator to provide comprehensive people administration & advisory support to Retail & Logistics in conjunction with an outsourced HR provider, ensuring tracking and co-ordination of all ER activity.
Hours: Monday to Friday – 5 hours per day (9am – 2pm, 9.30 – 2.30pm or 10am – 3pm)
You must be available to start immediately on a temp to perm basis, and hold experience of working within an HR function, with hands-on experience of all ER issues.
Summary of Key Activities:
- Providing a correspondence service for all ER issues. Co-ordinate and track all administration relating to ER issues.
- Organise formal meetings and co-ordinate all associated paperwork ensuring the filing system is kept up to date.
- Acting as the co-ordinator between Peninsula & the business (checking accuracy, tone/ Values fit, completing, sending out of correspondence in a timely manner)
- Acting as note taker in key people related meetings
- Ensuring up-to-date tracking is readily available within the department & for the stake holders - this will include ER issues, maternity and health data.
- Acting as the 1st point of contact for Peninsula and for any Retail & Logistics queries.
- Flagging up any concerns/risks to the People Managers re: our colleagues or Peninsula
- Creating evidence packs
- Supporting the People Administrator during peak times
- Supporting the People Manager with ad-hoc projects and pro-active work
- Provide a solution focussed service to all internal customers
- Demonstrate the People Values and Loving your vibe in all areas of the role
- Supporting with any other `reasonable requests`
Our client is the company they are today because they do everything, they can to make every day fun, whilst making a real difference to others. They can promise that when you work with them it will be enjoyable because if you are going to work for a living, it should be doing something you love so apply today and become part of the team that Love to Work!
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation