Our Latest Vacancies
Operations Team Manager (Home Emergency)
£27,907 plus excellent bonus & benefits
Offering a basic salary of £27,907 plus up to £2,600 (per annum) performance bonus, £2000 shift allowance and fantastic benefits for all employees including Private medical cover, Life assurance, Pension, Child care vouchers, discounted travel insurance and Eye Care vouchers.
Our client is one of the World’s largest insurance companies employing 17,500 employees across 76 countries, with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn’t be easier on a daily basis.
What will your working week be like?
Hours - This position is based on a 35 hour week on shift basis, Monday to Sunday 7am to 10pm
You will be expected to lead, motivate and develop a team of Co-ordinators to enable the delivery of a customer centric service which delivers outstanding assistance experiences to customers each and every day.
- Conduct regular one to ones with your team and maximise the opportunities in these meetings to recognise positive performance, keep up to date training, coaching and feedback records for your team and highlight areas for improvement. These meetings must include regular feedback on call quality, absence and performance.
- Carry out annual performance reviews, end of probation reviews and regular one to ones and complete all the paperwork required.
- Where training needs are identified, make use of training resources to ensure that sufficient coaching, mentoring and training is provided
- Identify high performing team members and encourage their development through, personal development plans.
- Maintain open communication with the team to receive regular feedback and share company Information and department updates including the statistical performance of the department.
- Schedule monthly team meetings to provide performance and departmental updates
- Make sure your team is kept up to date with product and technical developments and information.
- Develop a high-performance culture in order to get the best out of your team.
- Monitor calls and files to improve quality, minimise data errors and track performance.
- Handle all regulated complaints within the FCA complaint guidelines
- Provide support and guidance when dealing with complex queries and attempt to seek resolution at first point of contact.
Who will this role suit?
- You need to have GCSE’s or their equivalent. Maths and English are required as standard.
- You will need to have had some Team Management training in areas such as resource planning, conducting performance reviews etc. as well as having been trained in coaching and/or auditing, objective setting.
- You will have to have worked as a Team Leader/Team Manager within a similar call centre environment.
- You need to be able to demonstrate you experience in leadership, team building and problem solving.
- You will need to be organised and results focussed
- Experience of complaint handling and report writing is very important
- You need to be flexible, proactive and think on your feet.
- You’ll be a role model, so you need to be self-motivated mature, confident and approachable.
- Sometimes you need to visit clients and suppliers for training so you need to be able to travel.
If you like what you have read so far, please get in touch to discuss further and review the full details!
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.